We are a Registered Charity in Canada &
|Click below to donate bedkits
in Canadian dollars.
Canadian Donors receive a Canadian
||Click below to donate bedkits
US Donors receive a US tax receipt.
More than bedkits
structure also makes it possible to donate to help pay our annual
operating expenses, or to strengthen Sleeping Children long-term
by donating to the Legacy Account.
Note: The Canadian Government's recent tax changes have made it more appealing to donate publicly traded securities to your charity of choice. Under new rules, you may donate stocks, bonds, trust units, futures and options, as well as units/shares in mutual funds and you will pay no capital gains tax on the appreciated value. This greatly reduces your out-of-pocket expense of making such a donation. More information here.
- If Sleeping Children Around the World means a lot to you and your family
If Sleeping Children Around the World has been a part of your life
If you would like to leave a legacy in support of Sleeping Children Around the World
You could leave a legacy to Sleeping Children Around the World in your will. More information here.
SCAW Volunteers = The 100% Charity
SCAW is operated by volunteers, from the processing of donations to the distribution of bedkits. Our financial structure ensures that 100% of every bedkit donation reaches a needy child. We neither receive nor request funds from any level of government. More information here.
Spread the word
You can raise funds
for SCAW or help spread the word. Here are a few suggestions:
- Raise funds to provide bedkits as a rewarding project for
churches, schools, community organizations, and families. We'll be
glad to help you publicize your project on our web
- Use our all-occasion cards for your correspondence.
- Read and pass on Murray Dryden's book: With God Nothing Is Impossible.
- Duplicate Sleeping Children printed material (available in our download section) and pass on to friends, co-workers, clients, churches, service organizations, etc., with a request that it be put on bulletin boards, in newsletters, etc.
- Invite a Sleeping Children speaker
to your meeting or event, or speak about Sleeping Children yourself!
DVDs, video tapes, and other materials
are available from the SCAW office.
- Send an email with a link to this website to a friend: